No matter what type of business you are in, either manufacturing, service-oriented or sales, you have to competitive. With the numerous companies in the market, it is difficult for a firm to attract the attention of customers, to boost sales and to stay competitive.
Majority of them look for ways to become competitive, to stay attractive and to stay in business.
Coaching is one method used by organizations, firms and individuals to seek guidance on how to become competitive, to ask assistance in developing ways of improving industrial productivity and personality development. It is needed to help a person cope up with individual differences in life.
Many business enterprises and organizations consider coaching as a way of drafting business strategies, both for short-term and long-term use, and the understand the basics of business operations.
Despite the significance of coaching to businesses, organizations and individuals, we must determine first what specific area that we want coaching because there are several types of coaching available.
Different types of coaching:
· Executive coaching
· Business coaching
· Organizational coaching
· Life coaching
· Skills coaching
Coaching is vital in planning for business growth. It outlines and prepares analysis, inquiry and resolution to finish tasks and improvise ways on how to achieve goals. It acknowledges the importance of team work in carrying out tasks and stresses on the significance of mutual understanding and cooperation among members of the team. To achieve better results, coaching must be done from the bottom of the organizational chart to the top-level.
Benefits of coaching:
· Fulfillment – with the achievements gained from coaching, you can be sure that you can successfully overcome challenges and problems
· Achievement – through effective coaching, one can expect the delivery of results, goals, strategies and plans.
· Joy – everyone is happy and fulfilled when they achieved their goals and plans in life.
· Keeps you on track of your goals
· Reduces stress level in workers
· Creates a conducive working environment for both workers and the management
· Boost industrial productivity
· Boost self-confidence and self-discovery in workers
· Helps the company and workers set better goals
· Paves the way for having a balanced life, both at home and at work
Reasons for getting the services of professional coaches:
· To deal with organizational politics
· To help management and workers handle work-related stress and to avoid burnout
· To boost team work
· To find ways of handling sensitive personnel issues
· To establish clear goals and action plans
· To formulate new ideas and creative thinking
· To boost career of workers
With coaching, employees can have improved work performance, greater job satisfaction and greater enthusiasm at work. When employees are happy and satisfied with their work, you can expect higher productivity and quality output. It can also minimize labor turnover and maximizes corporate profit.
Meanwhile, on the management side, coaching improved their communication, delegation, motivation, planning, monitoring and employee empowerment skills. With coaching, you can expect better relationship between workers and their supervisors.